For the first time ever, the G-Shock Glide series introduces a Tough Solar power system with Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping and Tide/Moon Graph functionality. Not only is the watch more reliable and accurate than ever, but it also houses a new Tide Graph with 100 preset sites from around the world. Custom sizes can also be entered based on your favorite surf or dive locations. For a stylish look, the monotone coloring of black and white with a gloss finish separate the case and band along with a negative LCD. The band is also imprinted with a grid-like pattern for added impact.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China), Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate, Tough Solar Power, Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant, Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time), World Time, 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Hourly Time Signal,1/100 second stopwatch
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Formats, Button operation tone on/off, Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery power indicator, Power saving function, Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light) , Module 3222,Size of case/total weight: 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.4mm / 56g